Survey: Yatse future, give your opinion!

Please add an option to donate on the website. Can’t find it. Would be nice with PayPal for instance, as then you get a larger portion of the cake! Just generate a donate button using your PayPal account and put it somewhere visible. Or PM me your PayPal email address, but remember then most others won’t see the option.

I have PayPal donation button on most of my projects (all FOSS), those who have a github.io website and for others just in the README.md. In my app of course I can’t link to that, even mentioning PayPal in a String can be risky business! So I, as you I assume use In-app Billing for In-app donations, and consume the “purchases” immediately so people can donate the same item (amount again).

My 3 items are a low amount so when Google takes it cake and taxes, little is left if someone donates 10 NOK which is the lowest option, but important to have a small amount as an option to get people into trying it at least and maybe returning and donating more later when seeing how easy it is (usually one tap and fingerprint accept).

Of course don’t link or even mention it in the app as it is a recipe to get your app suspended!

Cheers from fellow developer