Some major libraries are moving toward being Android 5.x only.
Supporting Android 4.x have always been a lot more work and this may be the opportunity to evaluate again moving Yatse toward being Android 5+ only in the future.
Please answer the poll and do not hesitate to comment if you are still using Yatse on Android 4.x
- I do not use Yatse on Android 4.x
- I have an old device that I use as a dedicated Yatse remote, but use it also on other devices.
- I only use it as a simple remote on an old device (Free user)
- I only use it fully on an old device (Paid user)
- Other use case (Please comment)