Complete rewrite of the streaming part of Yatse, please be sure to read the application changelog.
Most stream buttons removed, please use player selection in left menu !
- Media Center libraries are now split from players, select your player in left menu and everything will be played on it.
No more need to click stream button and select the player each time.
- Play, Queue, Resume media to Chromecast / UPnP / Airplay / Remote Kodi.
- You can now continue to use Yatse when streaming to any player.
- Watched status / Resume point are updated whatever player you use, even from offline local player (With Mx Player).
(Only works for library items as there’s no api for file mode in Kodi)
- Even in free version you can have a single Kodi source as a server and play to different Kodi’s in the house.
- Support external subtitles when streaming to UPnP device (Lot’s of UPnP devices do not support that).
- Support for TED plugin for sharing from TED website / TED Android application.
- New option No Spoilers to hide plot from unwatched Movies / TV Episodes.
- Magnet links are now sent to Quasar instead of Pulsar.
- Custom commands are now accessible when Media Center is offline to allow plugins / HTTP commands to work for home automation.
- Internal audio player should be more stable when used in background.
- Fixed some random bugs.
- Tons of small tweaks for performance improvement.