- Added: Multiple personal mix generators (Albums, songs, decades) for optimized and pleasant library playing.
- Added: Experimental support for Plex home and managed users when logged in via Plex.tv accounts. (Please report back on this feature)
- Added: Local and network renderers now support more dynamic playlist allowing you to queue very large playlist without having to wait.
- Added: Yatse now gives more information about the offline reason and give advices on fixing your configuration.
- Added: For Kodi 19+ display more subtitles information like forced or default in subtitle selection list.
- Added: For Kodi 19+ better handling of some remote keys when Event Server is disabled.
- Added: Allow direct hosts and settings restore from file during first run.
- Changed: Limited cast dialog position changing by fixing it’s size to avoid miss clicks when new renderers are discovered.
- Changed: Apply albums years to songs for Plex as Plex does not support song year, but some functions works better with song years.
- Fixed: Using Queue on Media Center share function sometimes did not start playback when nothing was playing.
- Fixed: Only update resume points and last played if the media is played a minimum amount of time.
- Fixed: Do not show non existent preferences during preference search.
- Fixed: Now playing image sometime missing.
- Fixed: Some other reported issues and always more optimizations.
Do not forget to rate the application.
If you like this, please buy the Unlocker / Donate to ensure continued development.