Yates button refuses to turn off on my Galaxy 10 plus

Be sure to read https://yatse.tv/wiki/debug-yatse-kodi-remote to provide necessary logs and information.

Issue description:Hello I was just trying to figure out if there is some type of issue with the the yatse app and the Galaxy 10 plus. There is a drop-down menu that allows the Yatse app to have a hot-button when you drop down this menu on the Galaxy 10 it shows the word kodi as the media center which is what I’m using on computer … problem is once I’m connected to Kodi anymore the button is still Todd and I’m wondering is this a problem that’s just not known why won’t it shut off and go dark like the rest of the app buttons are it’s continually on? if someone could help me I would greatly appreciate it

Logs:

Screenshots:

Additional information:

Because having this button following Kodi status would be that as soon as you use this button Yatse would need to constantly check Kodi status and it would kill your battery :wink:

So that’s not something you actually want. This is a selector button, it’s supposed to be clicked to change media center, you probably don’t even need that button if you only have one media center.

Yes I do have only one real media center so it is really of no use to keep that button in the selection the only thing it actually does is open up Yates in a minture window.and allows me to select a media center and I did have previous meters media centers on fire sticks but not anymore… so actually the app is probably not running just a button is making it look like it is and then once I and select the media center that button will really make the put the app into use on the phone… I just wasn’t sure if the app was causing Yates to run on my phone in the background but it doesn’t look like it is