Volume button not controling the HTPC anymore

Need full logs started before the reboot.

Okay here you go.

SS after i started debug befor reboot.

SS after a reboot.

And lastly a debug log of it all.
debug-20190301_143347.zip (123.0 KB)

Well no error at all, Yatse just do not receive the commands from the OS.

If you press the arrow in the volume dialog to show all entries what is present ?

Then this is what i got, and right now Yatse is running and playing stuff also.

Sooo, any news on this?
That was what you wanted to see a picture of right?

Anyway it’s still not working here.

Well no idea seems your device does strange things :frowning:

Well damn.
I’ll let you know if anything changes, or i find a way to reproduce it so i can pinpoint where it is.
Perhaps someone else gets the problem and will turn up in the forum sometime and post in this thread also.

I can sort of reproduce this now if you want to have a look at it?

Well if you know what happens and can provide logcat yes, but not sure there will be a lot I can do.

That’s why i said sort of.
I just got a new Phone, and just moved all apps, data and so over on it, and it had the same problem.
Hovever if i uninstalled Yatse on the new phone and installed it again, and then just import: yatse settings, commands, filters and plugin settings from the cloud it now works and i can control the volume from the buttons on the side.

So somehow what i got on my s8 at home is corrupted, so i could send it to you if you just tell me what you need and you could look at it.
Not sure if anyone else then me got this problem but at least you could make sure that no one would if you find what is wrong with it and fix it.

Well if you import all then there’s nothing left :slight_smile:

You can try to uninstall and do the same on the S8 to see if the issue is fixed but I have 0 idea.