User interface sometimes becomes incomplete

I’m using “Yatse” v10.0.5/110776-arm64-v8a under “Android Pie”, my smartphone is a “Pocophone F1”.

The user interface sometimes is incomplete.

Normally, it looks like this:

When the user interface has become incomplete, it looks like this:

What can be done to avoid this?

Provide the mandatory logs when it happens? :slight_smile:

Okay, here you go, I’ve attached the log file.

debug-20200414_185342.zip (1.6 KB)

Logs are nearly empty, the issue occured when the logs where enabled?

Do you have some reproduction steps?

Yeah, it occured right after I enbled the debug mode.

But okay, I gave it another try and made a screen recording this time. As you can see in the video, it is random if the interface is complete or incomplete when bringing “Yatse” into the foreground.

https://1fichier.com/?ev4pj3f5hegrhrnuaa7h

debug-20200414_194453.zip (3.1 KB)

Well this is strange and cant reproduce, will try to send you a special version with more logs to try to see what’s special on your phone :frowning:

FYI, I’ve tried the same with my wifes’ smartphone, she also has a “Pocophone F1”, but with almost only apps that came pre-installed by the manufacturer, just to rule out that the problem possibly is related to some apps I’ve installed on my device (like “Tasker”, for example): however, the problem is there on her smartphone, too…

Having the problem too. It happens often after Yatse was running in background and I reopened the app from cache. I close the app, give it a fresh start and it works. It’s difficult to debug, because it happens not every time. But every second or third time.
Screenshot when Icons are missing

How it looks after restart

Phone model / logs? :slight_smile:

I really got it. Huawei Mate 20 debug-20200422_014522.zip (2.9 MB)

Thanks was able to reproduce on emulator, should be fixed in next release.

2 Likes