Upnp Playlist, Play all and Play Random different outcome

First logs shows the previous network issues:

[304] HTTP FAILED: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: timeout
[855] HTTP FAILED: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: failed to connect to /192.168.0.160 (port 8080) from /192.168.0.28 (port 49398) after 5000ms
Not Wifi Only: Status[false/UNKNOWN/No active network/true]

Your device loose network :frowning:

For the second video the display issue is fixed in 10.3.5 you can update it’s live now, but I do not understand the issue about not going to the next automatically.

Can you produce logs with 10.3.5 for the second case? (Please enable logs before selecting the renderer so the renderer also logs it’s part for sure).

Damn, all battery savers off and it still cuts wifi :frowning:
There used to be a setting in older android phones to keep wifi on during sleep but there doesn’t seem to be an option like that anymore :frowning:
Would this cause it?

Update has fixed the display bug, great work.
Yeah I’ll keep starting a debug log everytime I play music and hopefully it will happen again.

That throttling does not affect Yatse :frowning:

But just found : https://thedroidguy.com/galaxy-s10-wifi-keeps-disconnecting-android-10-1115759

I’ll try some of them but I don’t have much hope, it never looses a connection when i’m using it and always has 3 bars or full 4, plus it used to do it with my old s5 and a different router (actually had 3 routers in the last 2 years from swapping suppliers for cheaper deals)