Unable to sign in with plex

its a beelink gt king android box actually. i didnt see a difference compared to this and a phone since they both use regular android so can use the same apps. the app is in the play store on the box and i spent money on it. i heard this app is better than the official plex for android app because plex breaks live tv with every update and removes features. theres no other app to switch to and im wont use kodi. i was really hoping this would work. theres nothing on my end that i can do so i assumed only the dev of yatse is the only one who can make this work since he has the source code and can change this and even make the app compatible with different devices. thats not something i can do just by installing the app. i dont know how to give you any more info other than its a beelink gt king android box on regular android 9.

my router is not in isolation mode and as i said i can still connect to plex on the official plex app. theres your log though

i figured out the problem. i had secure connections disabled in plex. i set it to preferred and boom i was able to connect in yatse.

i have a new problem now, none of the players i select in yatse will play my live tv channels. i downloaded mxplayer and vlc, neither will work for live tv. i even tried plex ask default player and selected plex but it just takes me into the plex app where i have to put in my pin but never plays the video.

but if i try to play some VOD then it plays fine

ps. i deleted some posts because they had my ip