Translation 100%

Hey there Yatse,

I just updated the Dutch language back to 100%. I got a PM saying the “play store text” was changed too but i couldn’t find a “changed $” so i just left with text of that block unchanged and set also @ 100% but last edit march 19th 2019. Do you have some insights? Not via email but here so some other translators can use your answer too.

be safe !

The Play Store text is not yet updated on the translation tool as I’m still doing some work on it before submitting the new text to be translated.

And thanks for the updated translation :slight_smile:

1 Like

As always my friend… :wink:

Hey There Tolriq,

It has been quite a bit hectic with the pandemic over here. Some dear friends (2 are in hospital critical right now) have been ill but i still dodged “the bullet” as the saying goes.

A few minutes ago i finished updating all Dutch translations including the Google Play store Texts… but it is still very hard to find a good translation within the “hard limits”. Bear in mind, the text is not a literal translation, i had to be “very creative” to get the message you want sent while keep inline while keeping within the char limit.

Stay safe, stay healthy my friend,

Frans

Thanks, pandemic is a bitch :frowning:

I should have warned that the Play Store text is not up to date, I’m still trying to figure out the transition from only Kodi to more generic stuff. But thanks anyway.