- I use Yatse (current version) to stream from an Emby server.
- “Background library synchronization” never stops. When I manually refresh by swiping down, no content is shown until synchronization is done -> Yatse is unusable and needs to be force stopped and restarted.
- Some TV shows are available in Yatse (probably those that have been scanned earlier), most are not.
- I am not 100% sure, but it seems the battery drains quicker due to the “extra” syncing.
- I have no problems syncing, seeing and even watching these episodes in Kodi using the Emby plugin.
- The log file contains only the last few lines as they are representative for the complete log. The four error lines occur first in line 1237 of my log file and there seems to be no content unrelated to these episodes until the last line (54356).
Logs:debug.log (22.7 KB)
Any advice on how I can provide extra output is welcome.