Request to delete my Account

As is my lawful right, I hereby request this account and all data that go along with it to be permanently deleted.

So you do not assume your actions?

I’ll let you read the TOS and document a little more about the law :wink:

Everything you posted is Creative common :slight_smile:

As I couldn’t find an actual email address (only talk about I could send one) and can’t be bothered to search any longer, a reply will have to do.

If you insist on receiving this in form of an actual letter, mail or something else for future keeping (as this reply is part of the data to be deleted) let me know where to send it to.

To Whom It May Concern:

I am hereby requesting immediate erasure of personal data concerning me according to Article 15 GDPR.

[Please erase all personal data concerning me as defined by Article 4(1) GDPR.]
[Please delete the following personal data concerning me: My account including all Posts I have created]

I am of the opinion that the requirements set forth in Article 17(1) GDPR are fulfilled.

If I have given consent to the processing of my personal data (e.g. according to Article 6(1) or Article 9(2) GDPR), I am hereby withdrawing said consent.
In addition, I am objecting to the processing of personal data concerning me (which includes profiling), according to Article 21 GDPR.

In case you have disclosed the affected personal data to third parties, you have to communicate my request for erasure of the affected personal data, as well as any references to it, to each recipient as laid down in Article 19 GDPR. Please also inform me about those recipients.

If you object to the requested erasure, you have to justify that to me.

My request explicitly includes any other services and companies for which you are the controller as defined by Article 4(7) GDPR.

As laid down in Article 12(3) GDPR, you have to confirm the erasure to me without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request.

I am including the following information necessary to identify me:
Username: tadly

If you do not answer my request within the stated period, I am reserving the right to take legal action against you and to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.

Yours sincerely,
tadly

All you can do is copy paste a random post found on Internet :wink:

1. To be under GDPR you need to actually prove me that you fall under it.
  2. Since you have some problems to fully understand TOS and LAW, yes in a month I will anonymise your nickame since you do not seem to have the necessary things to assume your actions. But your posts are not your personal identifiable data sorry. Funny to see what you ask when no one on Kodi forums actually delete users when they ask for it :wink:

The simple fact that you ask this to try to hide your actions is so pathetic that it’s actually funny.

I wish you good luck in your life you’ll have quite a few disappointments when you growth up.

I just can’t find any logical explanation to your actions, ask for help get help then insult the guy and bad rate the application for no reason :slight_smile: But I’m sure you think you are the good guy here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reason of asking:

Since you have renamed I no more have anything to do.

What a pity that you can’t take responsibility for your actions, but you do know that GDPR is not meant to hide stupid actions do you? You may want to change your Google rating account image too :wink: