Plex Playlist and Plex Update Interval?

Should not it’s because Yatse generate a new ID vut it should not :frowning:

Will need logs.

OK, if it happens again where would you want me to start and stop the logs at?

Before the logging :slight_smile:

I sent some new logs I’m not sure if it will help, it happened when I turned off Wifi and went to cellular

Logs does not show the auth attempt :frowning:

Nest version have some cache over the ID in case you have root tools that randomize the OS android_id

Please report if it happens again with 10.0 final and open a new issue.

Yeah it is so random when it happens I think I would have to leave the debugger running for a few days and I’m not sure that would work. I don’t have anything that randomizes the ID and it doesn’t happen in Plex but It isn’t that big of a deal, I’ll wait for 10 final

I think I did get a good log with the auth attempt this time, it should be near the end of the log.

Strangely there’s nothing in it I’ll check what I log. But after verifying my code and the potential issues, if my fix is OK it will start to work now that you have this auth.
So the important is to know if this happens again after this one. (But if it happens I’m clueless :p)

Hi about this event were you able to create the log? I did some tests and I found that with other similar apps (GPM Spotify) this does not happen so it must be a bug specific to the app absolutely to be fixed because with the latest release we are at excellent levels for AA. I also have some difficulties with the log but I point out that the issue occurs only with the device connected to the HU, trying from the standalone phone everything works well