Play button disappeared

Be sure to read https://yatse.tv/wiki/debug-yatse-kodi-remote to provide necessary logs and information.

Issue description: Suddenly irregardless of the device on which yatse is installed, if i try to stream on my TV i don’t get the play button like i was used to but something that looks “broken”.

Logs:
debug.log (170.3 KB)

Screenshots:

Additional information:
I am trying to play a movie from my galaxy S10e and A3 (both android devices) to my viera ST60 TV. I go to the movie page, click on the top right icon to see all the available players. In the list the Viera ST60 showes up and i select it. If i touch the play button i get that weird looking button in the screenshot. I hope this is enough information.

And thanks for the quick reply!

0 Likes

Please provide the asked logs, template is here for a reason :slight_smile:

And more details on how to reproduce, specificity of those media.

0 Likes

Ok so first you need to update to 9.0.0a as there’s a small UPnP issue in 9.0.0.

For the other issue I can’t reproduce at all, it happens with all movies? Only with resume point? Only watched ones?

No problem when not trying to cast to TV? when casting to local device?

0 Likes

Hi tolriq
Thanks for the quick reply. How do i update to the new version. I haven’t found that in the settings.
Moreover: it happens with all movies, with or without resume points and with non watched ones.
No problem casting to local device.

0 Likes

On Play Store for the update.

Can you make a video from before reaching that screen to that screen and the issue appearing?

0 Likes