Option: Go to Tv Show (on currently playing episode)

I appreciate your help (to explain everything etc.), but actually you don’t have to convince me that your Overview screen is perfectly design for my needs. No it is not. :slight_smile:

The feature is not only “play next”. The feature is (as topic title shows) “go to tv show (on currently playing episode)”. This offers not only a quick “play next”, but also some more options.

After clicking a lot of times on several images, I found what you probably mean:

On RC I opened the dialog of the “currently playing video”, then I hit the 3 dots and clicked on “Go to TV show details” (I assume you mean this, when you say “show info”):

Then I came to following screen:

Here I clicked on the image, but then just the screen disappeared and I was back in the previous one (see first screenshot).
However after doing this a couple of times, I recognized, that BEHIND the “currently playing video”-dialog, the screen changed. So I “minimized” the dialog and then I came into the tv show list. YES, MY LORD, thats what I was looking for! :heart:

However, I would have still one improvement (that prevented me from finding this “feature” :wink: ). If you click on the image, can you minimize the “currently playing video”-dialog then automatically (to see the list directly)?