Hi! I’m using Yatse as a “portable library tool on the go” to know, which movies, tvshows and music tracks I have on my NAS. For example, I have a “Ballroom” profile, where I store all my ballroom tutorials, ballroom movies and ballroom music.
Right now, to get a current version of all my ballroom music, I do the following steps:
- start Kodi
- log out of the master profile
- log into the ballroom profile
- sync the ballroom files to Kodi
- clean the Kodi music library
- start Yatse on my mobile phone and select the ballroom profile
- long press “music” and wait, until the sync is done
- go to settings → library settings → expert → manage cache
- click on “thumbnails” and “fanarts”
- press “music” and wait, until the image-sync is done
That’s a lot of steps for just keeping the music tracks up to date. Is there way of simplifying that?