I have installed the Zomboided service.vpn.manager addon on my Raspberry Pi with the latest version of LibreElec. In the addon’s settings under utilities I have mapped the information display button to the F1 button on a Bluetooth keyboard. On doing that the addon informed me that the information display is now mapped to keyboard code 61584.
Now when I press the F1 button the information screen is effectively displayed.
Since I operate my Kodi more often with my smartphone than with the Bluetooth keyboard I would like to be able to simulate sending that F1 button from my phone. And that I can’t get working. This is what I have tried…
- In Yatse I have clicked the “Custom Commands” button in the top right.
- Click on the + to add a command
- Choose “Add from mediacenter”
- Choose commando type “Afstandsbedieningsknop” (sorry I can’t get my app into English, I guess it’s something like “Remote button”. It’s the first option in the list of types.)
- Enter a screen name (test for the time being)
- Enter remote button code (61584 as communicated by the addon)
- Press ok
When I test this new custom command nothing happens: the information display doesn’t pop up.
I have tried the same procedure with commando type “Toetsenbord toets” (second option in the list, something like keyboard key I think) but that doesn’t work either.
Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong and help me to get this working?