Kodi 18 now playing issue


#1

Hi, I have been a long time user and I have the unlocked version of yatse for years now.
But yesterday I installed LibreELEC (Leia) 9.0.0 So I am not sure this problem is with LibreELEC or your app. When I press the play next button when I play from my movie or tv show storage it just show unknown instead of the movie or tv show name and artwork.

If the movie or tv show goes on to the next one it show the name and movie art of what’s playing as normal. Any suggestion? I am running this on Raspberry Pi3B & B+


Yatse: Kodi functions support [14, 15, 16, 17, 18]
#2
  1. Please do not post on random places :slight_smile:

  2. Please provide logs as it’s impossible to guess things from a screenshot :slight_smile:


#3

Yeah, sorry for that. Never tried this before :wink:
Here is the log.
debug-20190211_214704.zip (8.2 KB)


#4

This is LibreElec issue:

2019-02-11 21:47:00.604 Verbose/KodiLogger: --> [764] POST http://10.0.0.4/jsonrpc (379-byte body)
2019-02-11 21:47:00.605 Verbose/KodiLogger: --> [764] {“id”:773,“jsonrpc”:“2.0”,“method”:“Player.GetItem”,“params”:{“properties”:[“album”,“albumartist”,“artist”,“episode”,“art”,“file”,“genre”,“plot”,“rating”,“season”,“showtitle”,“studio”,“imdbnumber”,“tagline”,“title”,“track”,“year”,“streamdetails”,“originaltitle”,“playcount”,“runtime”,“duration”,“cast”,“writer”,“director”,“userrating”,“firstaired”,“displayartist”],“playerid”:1}}
2019-02-11 21:47:00.708 Verbose/KodiLogger: <-- [764] 200 OK http://10.0.0.4/jsonrpc (102ms, 431-byte body)
2019-02-11 21:47:00.710 Verbose/KodiLogger: <-- [764] {“id”:773,“jsonrpc”:“2.0”,“result”:{“item”:{“album”:"",“art”:{},“artist”:[],“cast”:[],“director”:[],“episode”:-1,“file”:"",“firstaired”:"",“genre”:[],“imdbnumber”:"",“label”:"",“originaltitle”:"",“playcount”:0,“plot”:"",“rating”:0.0,“runtime”:0,“season”:-1,“showtitle”:"",“streamdetails”:{“audio”:[],“subtitle”:[],“video”:[]},“studio”:[],“tagline”:"",“title”:"",“track”:-1,“type”:“unknown”,“userrating”:0,“writer”:[],“year”:1969}}}

When I ask details about the current media this is what it returns.
You can open an issue to them with that log extract


#5

Thanks for the help, I will do that right away.


#6

Please link that other issue or report back for others to see :slight_smile:


#7

Sure thing master :+1:


#8

Not sure if the log the first time was correct. So here is one that is so you can double check just to be sure.
I have also posted on libreelec forum so I am just waiting for a replay.
debug-20190211_222741.zip (120.2 KB)


#9

Same result :slight_smile:

2019-02-11 22:27:22.494 Verbose/KodiLogger: --> [722] POST http://10.0.0.4/jsonrpc (317-byte body)
2019-02-11 22:27:22.495 Verbose/KodiLogger: --> [722] {“id”:470,“jsonrpc”:“2.0”,“method”:“Player.GetProperties”,“params”:{“properties”:[“audiostreams”,“canseek”,“currentaudiostream”,“currentsubtitle”,“partymode”,“playlistid”,“position”,“repeat”,“shuffled”,“speed”,“subtitleenabled”,“subtitles”,“time”,“totaltime”,“type”,“videostreams”,“currentvideostream”],“playerid”:1}}
2019-02-11 22:27:22.505 Verbose/KodiLogger: <-- [722] 200 OK http://10.0.0.4/jsonrpc (9ms, 756-byte body)
2019-02-11 22:27:22.506 Verbose/KodiLogger: <-- [722] {“id”:470,“jsonrpc”:“2.0”,“result”:{“audiostreams”:[{“bitrate”:0,“channels”:2,“codec”:“aac”,“index”:0,“language”:“eng”,“name”:“AAC stereo”}],“canseek”:true,“currentaudiostream”:{“bitrate”:0,“channels”:2,“codec”:“aac”,“index”:0,“language”:“eng”,“name”:“AAC stereo”},“currentsubtitle”:{},“currentvideostream”:{“codec”:“h264”,“height”:480,“index”:0,“language”:“eng”,“name”:"",“width”:710},“partymode”:false,“playlistid”:1,“position”:1,“repeat”:“off”,“shuffled”:false,“speed”:1,“subtitleenabled”:true,“subtitles”:[],“time”:{“hours”:0,“milliseconds”:381,“minutes”:0,“seconds”:11},“totaltime”:{“hours”:0,“milliseconds”:318,“minutes”:22,“seconds”:33},“type”:“video”,“videostreams”:[{“codec”:“h264”,“height”:480,“index”:0,“language”:“eng”,“name”:"",“width”:710}]}}
2019-02-11 22:27:22.511 Verbose/KodiLogger: --> [854] POST http://10.0.0.4/jsonrpc (379-byte body)
2019-02-11 22:27:22.513 Verbose/KodiLogger: --> [854] {“id”:843,“jsonrpc”:“2.0”,“method”:“Player.GetItem”,“params”:{“properties”:[“album”,“albumartist”,“artist”,“episode”,“art”,“file”,“genre”,“plot”,“rating”,“season”,“showtitle”,“studio”,“imdbnumber”,“tagline”,“title”,“track”,“year”,“streamdetails”,“originaltitle”,“playcount”,“runtime”,“duration”,“cast”,“writer”,“director”,“userrating”,“firstaired”,“displayartist”],“playerid”:1}}
2019-02-11 22:27:22.585 Verbose/KodiLogger: <-- [854] 200 OK http://10.0.0.4/jsonrpc (71ms, 431-byte body)
2019-02-11 22:27:22.588 Verbose/KodiLogger: <-- [854] {“id”:843,“jsonrpc”:“2.0”,“result”:{“item”:{“album”:"",“art”:{},“artist”:[],“cast”:[],“director”:[],“episode”:-1,“file”:"",“firstaired”:"",“genre”:[],“imdbnumber”:"",“label”:"",“originaltitle”:"",“playcount”:0,“plot”:"",“rating”:0.0,“runtime”:0,“season”:-1,“showtitle”:"",“streamdetails”:{“audio”:[],“subtitle”:[],“video”:[]},“studio”:[],“tagline”:"",“title”:"",“track”:-1,“type”:“unknown”,“userrating”:0,“writer”:[],“year”:1969}}}


#10

Cool, thank you so much. :slightly_smiling_face:


#11

Link to LE issue:

Closing here since they do not seems really interested and there’s nothing to be done on Yatse side.