Italian support for Voice Commands

Hi,
I compiled file excel with italian translations for voice commands .Is it possible to integrate?
Thanks
Yatse Language support Italian.zip (13.0 KB)

Hi,

Your forget to fill the second tab of the file :slight_smile:

Uao …super fast …:ghignante:…Sorry
Now it should be complete…Yatse Language support Italian.zip (19.2 KB)

Checking file is fast adding it will be long :slight_smile:

Do not hesitate to add more variations and synonyms so that it works better.

@Marco_Magnani sorry for the delay I had to first migrate the AI engine to a new API thanks to Google deprecation :slight_smile:

Can you please contact me by mail so I can send you an APK with Italian activated so you can use it to train the agent and I can improve it’s detection?

Ok …Fantastic…:grinning:I’m ready…

which email should I contact you?

Just join the beta group on Play Store.

Ok… Done… Thanks a lot…

Then you need to install it and use it and report all that does not work :slight_smile:

Preferably with logs (And be sure to have your phone in Italian of course)

Ok …
report…
italian…
can you tell me where to find the yaste log?

just activate Debug Mode?

But I do not see any attempt in Italian yet on the AI bot.

I’m done eating now … sorry, now I install the apk …

where can i find the apk to install?:thinking:

It’s automatic from Play Store if you have joined beta it should propose to update.

Then in left menu top there’s a beta text in red.

Ok…done…Now I adjust the settings and try …:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Hello
I did some testing …
excluded 4 functions of which I sent you the logs inside the folder everything works … inside the folder I also inserted the modified excel file with the correct wordings …
Meanwhile, I thank you for your fantastic job …
I would like to ask you if it was possible to add a function like “best match” to search for TV channels …
Example: if I say “start channel LA 7” google writes “start channel LA7” if the channel name is
“LA 7” I have a channel not found answer.
Thanks again
I remain available for further tests
Yaste.zip (62.5 KB)

Not sure I properly spotted the differences in the Excel file, maybe you can just list the changes?

For the rest I’ve trained the agent a little more with your input and it will improve over time the more Italians use it :slight_smile:

For the best matches there’s already things like that, but not all cases can be found, specially this case as it still searches for combination of words and LA7 is a single word :frowning: