Google Play Store, your device is not compatible with this version

I just read through the thread again, I think I realized why you think I was attacking you (when I certainly was not)… It’s because I don’t use emoji, isn’t it?

Well, here’s a smiley :slight_smile: Enjoy!

And thanks for the light entertainment :wink: :smile:

Yes no reason to carry on and yet once again you can’t stop doing it and once again you ignore half the things including all the previous answer. None of the answer before that stupid post had any condescending, just simple facts.

Before that post you said:

So I’m not twisting anything, this is just simple quote of what you said…

I’m really amazed by how you ignore things to keep doing deeper in your alternative reality.

First answer: Simple basic facts.

Second answer: Once again simple basic facts.

But you’ll probably continue to ignore what happened and invent a reality that suits your situation. No problem as I said I find that funny to see how deep people can go.

You’re right. I’ll continue to ignore you. You seem to thrive on people giving you undeserved attention.

Go smoke a pipe or something that relaxes you. Maybe think about what you said and how you can become a better person in general.

And here we are, can’t stop and more insults when unable to face the truth.

I’m glad that the majority of people are normal :wink:

Have a nice day in wonderland, must be nice to only see what suits you.

Thanks @Xessive for the nice bad rating, strange it took you so long to try to do that :slight_smile: I guess you still have not understood respect and logic.