Google Home integration with IFTTT

Issue description: Hello, I’m very satisfied by the Yatse app where I also successfully utilize voice commands to start movies and PVR channels.
I wanted try teach to Google Home to start a PVR channel preparing a dedicated command with IFTTT, as descried in the walkthrough provided by your website.
Utilizing the voice command “avvia il canale Rai Yoyo”, which perfectly works in Yatse, Google Assistant doesn’t do the job, but on the other hand, opens a Youtube video.
I posted the IFTTT screenshot to check with you if I did something wrong, unfortunately I don’t have logs to support my request.
Thanks in advance for your kind support.

Screenshots:

As the doc shows the what do you want to say should only be kodi $ / yatse $

1 Like

Thanks pal, problem solved!

Hello.
I tried today but the step “Select Say a phrase with a text ingredient” does not work because it doesn’t exists anymore on IFTTT.

Yes Google destroyed all possibilities and is supposed to propose an alternative that still does not exist.

Thank you for the answer.
For now, there is no possibility to use my voice to launch a music album from my jellyfin with my google home max (with Yatse or other clients) ?

Not really :frowning:

If they do not propose a solution, then it will require a more complex solution but ugly that will first require to say something like hey google start yatse, then it’s maybe still possible to have something.

But it’s slow and cumbersome so not sure it’s worth it anyway.