Since the migration from CoreElec 9.2.3 to CoreELEC 18.104.22.168 recently (yesterday) on my Odroid C2, Yatse say that my device if offline despite I didn’t changed anything in my configuration and I didn’t updated Yatse. I use the Yatse version: 10.3.5/7110814-arm61-v8a with pro license.
- use arrows and back button over HDMI CEC and all is working.
- move on Kodi’s menus with Yatse
- do restarts from Kodi menu
- start playing channels from Kodi (same for files stored on a drive)
- do CEC activate or CEC deactivate to shutdown the TV
- start playing channels from Yatse (same for files stored on a drive)
Not sure if it is relevant here