Any way to place the power button on the right-drawer remote?

I spend a lot of time in the ‘Files’ list, and often want to turn off the TV when I’m done (which I do via the power-button at the top of the main-remote page…configured to do a CEC toggle). I can go to the main remote and use the power button, but then I can’t get back to wherever I was in the files menu quickly. So either having a way to return to the previous page after selecting ‘remote’ or being able to access the power button from the always-available right-drawer remote would make things a lot more convenient.

I have the Pro version, so if this were available as a theme, advanced-setting, or plugin, I could use that (I’ve never used plugins, I don’t know what they are capable of doing)

Or if there is a way to make a custom theme with this functionality, I could tackle that too.

You can create a custom command and assign it to button in the remote

Original Message

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I get to the cstom-commands if I’m in ‘files’ view? swiepe-left gives the always-awailable remote (which I use, and don’t want to lose). I can access it from the remote, but that negates the whole purpose of this request.

Edit: Apparently my reading comprehension isn’t great 1st thing in the morning. I never realized that I could assign to a button on the remote, and that would be available on the ‘always-availab;e’ remote too.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me, this issue is resolved.