Android 8.1 on a Blackberry phone. Have been using Yatse to play local media from the SD Card for many months without troubles. Then last week all the media in the library had gone.
How do I get the Google device to rescan the media? From reading other support notes it is clear the Google device has lost track of what music is on the SD Card.
- I have tried, clearing the CACHE for the Media Storage.
- Other apps seem to fail to recognise the music on the SD Card, so not a Yatse issue.
- Yatse can play the music in File mode.
- I have attached to PC and deleted then added new music.
- Rebooted phone.
- Installed a (random) SD Scanner from Playstore.
- Rebooted again
Still no joy.
I realise this is an Android issue, and not specific to Yatse. But I please ask the experts for assistance to get my music back into the Local Media library in Yatse.
(I have a couple of licences registered to a different email address. The copy on the phone is also a PRO version.)