Kodi 18 is fully supported to the limits of it’s bugs and new security features (See Kodi issues FAQ for missing images).
Yatse fully embrace all the new API functions that are added to each Kodi versions to ensure a perfect experience.
Unless noted otherwise the functions added for version X are of course supported in all the ulterior versions.
Supported Kodi 18 (Leia) functions:
- Artist sort name
- Music sources
- Major speed improvement for music sync thanks to new APIs
- Artist type and gender (Display and used as smart filters)
- Fetching and using sort tokens from Kodi (For the option ignore articles)
- New API to detect external / remote players
- Normalized genres for Albums
Supported Kodi 17 (Krypton) functions:
- Both rating and user ratings (Music and videos)
- Compilation artists filtering and guests appearance
- New video debug overlay
- Updating watched status for file mode
- PVR timers handling (list/delete/set) (Quickly schedule a recording from the EPG grid)
- Atempo filter to accelerate video with sound
- Video stream selection for multi stream videos
- Faster TV shows sync thanks to new APIs
Supported Kodi 16 functions:
- New properties like albums date added