Yatse for Family

Hallo,

I bought Yatse ip-app unlocker. Is there any way to use it on my wife’s phone, or do I have to buy it a second time?

Regards
Delmo

In App licenses currently do not work for family groups :frowning:
I hope one day Google support that.

Sorry to hear that. If I’d known that, I would have bought the legacy unlocker.

You can get refund from Play Store for mistake purchase if less than 48h from your purchase.

I already purchased the Legacy Unlocker in 2013. The playstore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.leetzone.android.yatsewidgetunlocker) says:

Familienmediathek Zulässig, falls nach dem 02.07.2016 gekauft.

Translated: Family library: Allowed, if purchased after 02.07.2016.

What can I do now?

The Google Support wrote this:
“Für die Apps, die vor 02.07.16 gekauft wurden, ist der Entwickler der richtige Ansprechpartner, weil er entscheidet, ob die App zur Familien Mediathek hinzugefügt werden kann. Wenn er diese Option nicht erlaubt, dann können Sie die App in Ihrer Familien Mediathek nicht teilen. Ob das der Fall ist, können Sie auf der Detailseite der App nachschauen.”

“The developer is the right contact person for apps that are purchased before 02.07.16. Because he decides, if the app can be added to the family library. If he doesn’t allow it, then you cannot share the app with your family library. You can check the detailpage of the app, if that is the case.”