Unexpected scrollback to top of a list

Issue description:
In certain scenarios, Yatse jumps back to the top of a list when you return to the list through the “back” button after you were inside an item from the list. Examples:

• Music (I have “genre to artist” set): when going to genre → genreXY → scroll down and select artistXY (seeing the list of the artist’s albums) and then hit back, you are on top of the genre list.
  • Movies: when going to movies → scroll down and select moviesetXY (seeing the list of movies in the set) and hit back, you are on top of the movie list.
  • Movies: when going to genre → scroll down and select genreXY (seeing the list of movies in the genre) and hit back, you are at the top of the genre list.
  • Movies: when going to movie sets → scroll down and select moviesetXY (seeing the list of movies in the set) and hit back, you are on top of the movie set list.

Interestingly this does NOT happen in TV Shows: when going to TV Shows → scroll down and select showXY and hit back, you are still at the position previously scrolled to in the list of TV shows.

Logs:
Sent via email, subject: Yatse logs for issue 3398
I have reproduced the examples in above order while logging (including the TV Show example which works).

Screenshots:

Additional information:

Can you please make a video, can’t repro and no reasons something different happens with shows.

Sent the video via mail, subject: Video for issue 3398

I recorded the error scenario only. Can this be device specific? I use a Samsung Galaxy A51 on Android 11 / OneUI 3.

With Samsung everything is possible, they break so many things in their Android 11 update :frowning:

The beta you sent works properly. Thanks!