Make streaming to local device the default

Hello,

I like using my mobile phone to watch movies via Yatse. I do not use the phone as a remote for Kodi.
I merely stream the contents from Kodi to my phone.
Therefore I would like to have playback start on the local device by default.

Every time I start Yatse, it’s set to control the Kodi-box. So I have to manually switch to local playback.
I am not using the offline mode, but stream the content directly from Kodi to my phone.
Interestingly enough: On my tablet (Android 5.1.1) and on my previous phone (Android 4.4), this option stayed persistent set to local device. The new phone is on Android 9.

Is there any way, this can be tweaked?

I have been looking for the right setting for quite some time. Tried google and searched around the forum for a while. So please pardon me, if I have overlooked the obvious… :wink:

Thank you

The last player is always kept.

Only reason it would switch back to Kodi is that you have the option Automatic offline mode enabled that also work as automatic not offline mode when you are back online :wink:

Thank you very much for pointing that out! :smiley:
Of course I had that very setting Automatic offline mode switched on
… but wouldn’t have thought of it as being the root cause in a million years :wink:

So thanks again :bowing_man:

Well Automatic offline mode and automatic switch back to online would have been too long title :slight_smile:

I thought it was kinda implied that the option worked both ways.

Anyway glad it’s fixed.